Can you save money on your childcare bills?
There are a wide range of funding options that parents can access to help them save money on their childcare costs, including:
· two government schemes for working parents: Tax Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare
· free childcare for some two year olds
· PACE (Providing Access to Childcare and Employment), our European funded project which provides support for parents with a funded two year old to get into work, training or volunteering.
A copy of our leaflets can be downloaded here that will give an overview of the main funding options that are available.
If you would like to receive our leaflets by post, to distribute and display at your organisation, please let us know.
Want to find out more?
We know that childcare funding can appear complicated to both families and professionals. The Family Information Service can help you to understand what’s on offer, as well as supporting parents to access any funding they might be entitled to.
· Visit our funding webpage and our Family Service Directory, where you can download our factsheets for more in-depth information.
· Arrange for one of our team to speak at one of your team meetings or invite us along to any groups that you are running for parents
· Speak to one of our advisers on 01273 293545, or for more specialist advice or ask to speak to our Childcare Brokerage Officer
Thank you from the Family Information Service Team
Sian Bruce - Childcare Brokerage Officer, Family Information Service
Direct line – 01273 294238 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, 9am – 5pm)
Helpline 01273 293545 (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm)
If you need further information about this please email the school office on email@example.com.