13 of our students have been selected to take part in a full immersion trip to Spain in the beautiful town of Figueres, in the north of Spain.
This is a unique opportunity of a paid for scholarship kindly offered by UKHSI, as a thank you for all the international students we welcome, and for whom our students act as buddies.
Our Students will attend school in Spain for 5 days, where they will be assigned a buddy and work with them throughout the week and attend extra-curricular activities with them as well. Pupils have already had the opportunity to get in touch with their buddies before travelling abroad so they already know them well.
The trip will include:
- Return flights from Gatwick to Barcelona and transfers to host family accommodation.
- One week’s accommodation in a Spanish host family.
- 5-day immersion in a Spanish secondary school.
- Excursions to Barcelona, visit to Dali museum, tour of Girona old town, lunch and tour in Costa Brava.
- Full board – all meals provided.